Crochet ottoman | Charcoal
Ottomans are the very perfect piece to use for that finishing touch in any outdoor setting. They are ideal for sitting or resting. The size of these ottomans is made as an accompaniment for any outdoor relaxing chair, plus many more tasks, also light, airy and easy to move.
Made with thermoplastic polypropylene (PP) rope fibers, which have been developed to meet standard requirements for indoor and outdoor usage. This wonderful product is handmade by a skilled worker over many days with one crochet hook and threads.
Ottomans come in two shapes : square as shown and also round shape.
Dimensions: L 55 cm W 55 cm H 30 cm
How to take care
• Suitable for outdoors.
• Do not leave spills unattended.
• Spot clean or hand wash with mild soap and water, do not use abrasive cleaner.
• Protect during extreme weather, cover or store indoors.
• Outdoor fabric can hold mildew and fade. During storage fabric and furniture must be dry.
• Do not dry with heat, line dry. Do not dry clean.
At Art and Abode, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Attention to detail in design, materials and construction is always at the forefront. We inspect the item upon receipt to offer the best service at our customers.